terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2008

O Natal está Chegando! / Xmas is coming!


E aqui em casa ele acaba de despertar, nestas capas de almofadas! ^^
São meu primeiro projeto de costura natalino.
-----------------------------------------------------
And here it has just begun its awakening through this cushion covers I sewed, as my first xmas project.


Acabou meu enchimento, por isso que a ovelha está magrela, não deu pra terminar de estofar. Mas esta semana eu vou na cidade de novo e compro mais.
--------------------------------------------
I'm out of stuffing, that's why the lamb looks kinda skinny... but I'll be downtown again this week, so I can buy more.


Resolvi dividir com vocês também alguns cantinhos da minha sala... Este será o primeiro natal em família aqui, quero que seja bem especial! =D
Tenho planos de decorar tuuudo. Muitos projetos para este mês! ;)
Assim que eu for terminando cada um, posto aqui pra vocês.
E estou aceitando idéias do que fazer! Quem tiver alguma sugestão, pode falar!
-------------------------------------------
I thought I'd share with you some corner of my livingroom too...
This will be the first xmas we'll have here as a family, I want it to be very special! =P
I'm planning on decorating all the living room... Lots of projects await me this month! ;)
As I finish each one of them, I'll post here to you.
ANd I also wish for ideas!! If you have some, please share them with me!





até a próxima!-------------see you soon!

7 comentários:

  1. Thalita, I love the lamb pillow! I'm out of stuffing too. :-) It's on the list for the next shopping trip. I love your brave use of color on your walls -- I wish I could just pick a color and go for it. Your living room is going to be so cool for Christmas! Can't wait to see all the crafty goodness.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love your green living room! So cool and refreshing, it's like being out of doors! Love that lamb pillow too!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I LOVE the color on your walls!!! You pillows turned out so cute and inspired an idea for me. I have wanted to have Christmas pillows, but didn't want to have to store tons of pillows during the year. Now I am going to make slip covers for my pillows instead! I am so excited! I can't wait to see all your decorations!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Quero um quadro pro quarto do meu sobrinhooooo!
    Thalita, já havia me apaixonado por suas fotos no site da Fabrícia, sou fã incondicional dela, uma artista sensível e criativa!

    Mas que lindo tudo que vc faz!!! Desde a criatividade e capricho nas costuras até as obras que vejo em seus desenhos!

    Tudo lindo por aqui e na sua casinha tb, um jeitinho de casa de vó! Uma delícia ver suas fotos.

    Parabéns pelo capricho!

    Lidiane

    lidinascimento@hotmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Thank You Larissa! I love colors... the first thing I did in my home was to choose the colors and paint the walls! I always wanted to have 'shinning' walls... =D

    Christy, thank you! =)
    Green is one of my favourite colors... And since I live in an apartament and don`t have a yard or a garden as I wish I had, green sounded like the perfect color for the living room...

    Hello Olivia!!
    I'm so glad everyone love the colors! =)
    ANd you made me happy, what I nice thing is to help someone to have a crafty idea too! When you make your pillow covers, let me see them! =D

    Lidiane, mto obrigada pelos doces comentarios!
    Fico tao feliuz qd as pessoas gostam! =)

    beijinhos mil!

    Kisses to everyone!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. menina...ficou o maximo!!! vc tb tem muuuita criatividade!!!! adorei todos! e sua casa tb esta muito linda. essa cor verde esta muito inspiradoura. vixe...meu portugues esta de dar do! beijos!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Oi Nathalie!
    Obrigada pela visita!

    É, verde é uma das minhas cores prediletas! :)

    Beijos pra vc!

    ResponderExcluir