sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016

Jacy


Jacy completly stole my heart!

She is a custom dolly and her mama wanted a south american baby. She sent me some beautiful photographs as inspiration and I understood that she wanted a peruvian baby, with all that pretty colors and textures which are a strong characterist of that beautiful people.




I really fell in love with the theme! It never occured to me before to make a peruvian baby, and I love those colors and textures! Well, I went downtown to search for some peruvian goodies to help bring this baby to life. I was lucky to find a little peruvian shop where I purchased a lovely "aguayo", along with trims, a necklace, bracelets, a bonnet, a brooch, a Llama... all made in Peru!

It was so fun to whatch little Jacy emerge from those colors.












She is a spirited baby, full of will and full of laughter! She has a loud voice and she loves to sing with her delicious baby voice. She is full of energy and happiness!
And she can't wait to meet her mama!

Jacy is a full newborn size baby, needle felted and soft sulpted in sweet smelling sheep's wool and swen with reddish tan DWE from the netherlands. Her hair is a pre made mohair wig. She will go home with:

-A srumpcious Aguayo
-Peruvian bonnet
-Carter's long sleeve onesie
-Baby socks
-Brown crochet short sleeve cardigan 
-necklace and bracelets
-Blue knitted cardigan (made my Ms Isaurahttps://www.facebook.com/isaura.carvalho.7 )
-cozy knit romper with peruvian trims accent
-Wool booties with leather soles 
-fleece diaper
-peruvian knitted llama
-skirt with peruvian trim
-leather sole crochet sandals
-vest
-peruvian brooch






Um comentário: